Cost per recipe $1.41 view details
- 6 x Cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 Tbsp. Soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Root ginger, grated
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 3Â 1/2 fl ounce c. lime juice
- 2 fl ounce of each - sunflower oil and sesame oil
- 1/2 x Chilli pepper, finely diced
- 7 x Pork chops, trimmed, up to 8
- Â Â Salt and pepper
- Â Â Crisp fried mange tout
- Â Â Limes
- Â Â Coriander leaves
- Mix all the ingredients together and place into a bag. Add in the pork chops - remove any excess air and tie. Lay the bag on to a tray and place into the fridge for 1 day or possibly overnight.
- Preheat the grill on high. Remove the pork from the marinade and place on to a grill tray (this dish is extremely good for barbecues). Cook for 5 min on each side.
- Heat up the marinade boiling for 3-4 min then leave to simmer.
- Serve the chops with rice, red onion marmalade and a drizzle of marinade.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 651g|
|Calories from Fat 968||71%|
|Total Fat 107.7g||135%|
|Saturated Fat 40.0g||160%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 44.56g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g||13%|