Cost per recipe $7.15 view details
- 1 c. Mayonnaise, any type, (I don't use which much-whatever it takes to taste good.)
- 3 Tbsp. Red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Minced fresh basil or possibly 1 teaspoon dry basil
- 1 x Clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 2 can (6 ounce) light tuna, liquid removed and flaked (i find which for casseroles and salads, the light tuna adds more flavor)
- 8 ounce Elbow macaroni, cooked, rinsed and liquid removed.
- 1 c. Cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 pkt (10 ounce.) frzn green beans, thawed
- 1/2 c. Thinly sliced ren onion
- 1/2 c. Sliced rupe olives
- Starkist tuna and hellmans mayo.
- Yield: 8 c.
- In a large bowl, combine first 6 ingredients. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover, chill.
- Note: I always add in the mayo last so which it is not overwhelming and I can add in to taste.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1105g|
|Calories from Fat 1705||55%|
|Total Fat 193.19g||241%|
|Saturated Fat 27.05g||108%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 244.85g||65%|
|Dietary Fiber 35.8g||119%|