Cost per serving $0.82 view details
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1 can Old El Paso Green Chiles (4.5 oz)
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 small onion, chopped finely
- 1 cup crushed saltine crackers
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients and form into small patties, about two and a half inches in diameter.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a non-stick skillet over medium high heat.
- Brown patties quickly on both sides.
- Remove to an oven-proof casserole dish.
- Bake 15 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Serve on small rolls.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 126g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 118||55%|
|Total Fat 13.13g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 4.81g||19%|
|Trans Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbs 12.02g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||4%|