Cost per serving $0.79 view details
- 12 x Shrimp - (U15 size)
- 4 Tbsp. Extra-virgin extra virgin olive oil
- 8 x Garlic cloves thinly sliced
- 1/4 c. Finely-minced Italian parsley
- Â Â Salt to taste
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- Â Â Lemon wedges
- Peel and devein shrimp and throw away shells. Heat oil over high heat in a 12-inch to 14-inch saute/fry pan. Add in garlic and cook till, light golden. Add in shrimp and, tossing quickly, saute/fry till just cooked through, about 1 to 2 min. Add in parsley, toss to coat, season aggressively with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
- This recipe yields 4 servings as tapas.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 47g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 123||82%|
|Total Fat 13.89g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 1.94g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.83g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|