- 1 c. Raw brown rice (steamed)
- 5 can (16 ounce) black beans (rinsed And liquid removed)
- 1 x Minced onion
- 2 lrg Green peppers, minced or possibly Diced
- 2 lrg Red peppers, minced or possibly Diced
- 2 1/2 tsp Grnd coriander
- 4 Tbsp. Veg. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Tobasco sauce
- 1 x Scant Tbs. salt
- 2 pkt Minced, frzn spinach (thawed and squeezed)
- Spray large casserole dish with something like Pam. (We used a LARGE, round Le Creuset dish.) Cook rice ahead (we used a steamer so which the rice wouldn't stick together). Saute/fry peppers, onions, spinach, and seasonings.
- Add in rice and mix. Add in rinsed beans and mix. Heat through (covered).