- 1 bag medium egg noodles, boiled
- 1 lb grnd beef
- 1 c. diced celery
- 1 c. diced onion
- 2 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup salt and pepper to taste
- 3 c. lowfat milk
- 1 can corn
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In skillet, brown meat with onions and celery.
- In Dutch oven, mix boiled noodles, soup, lowfat milk, and corn, and stir. Add in browned ingredients and stir all together. Cover and bake in oven for 30 min.
-  Spike thinks it would serve nicely at any kind of gathering and shouldn't belimited to funerals.