Cost per recipe $5.59 view details
- 1Â 1/2 c. Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- 3/4 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 c. Butter or possibly margarine,softened
- 3/4 c. Sugar
- 2 x Large eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 8 ounce Crushed pineapple in juice,
- Â Â Liquid removed(reserve 1 tsp juice)
- 1 c. Finely minced peeled apples
- 1/2 c. Raisins, preferably golden brown
- Â Â Walnut halves
- 3 ounce Cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Softened butter or possibly margarine
- 1 tsp Pineapple juice
- 1 Tbsp. Lowfat milk
- 1 tsp Grated lemon peel
- 2 c. Confectioners' sugar
- Stir together flour, salt, nutmeg, baking soda and cinnamon; set aside.
- In large bowl cream butter; gradually add in sugar; cream till well blended.
- Beat in Large eggs one at a time, then vanilla. Stir in pineapple and flour mix, then apples and raisins till well blended. Spread evely in greased 15 x 10 x 1 inch jelly-roll pan.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven 20 min or possibly till pick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven; cold on rack. Spread with Cream Cheese Icing; cut in 64 bars. Garnish each with walnut half.
- Cream Cheese Icing: Mix till well blended 3 ounces softened cream cheese and 2 Tbsp. softened butter or possibly margarine. Beat in pineapple juice, lowfat milk and grated lemon peel. Gradually beat in 2 c. confectioners sugar till mix is of spreading consistency
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1171g|
|Calories from Fat 1019||28%|
|Total Fat 115.96g||145%|
|Saturated Fat 67.91g||272%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 631.41g||168%|
|Dietary Fiber 12.1g||40%|