Cost per serving $0.32 view details
- 16 ounce lowfat cottage cheese
- 1 pkt sugar-free Orange flavored Jello (4-serving size)
- 3/4 c. boiling water
- 1/2 c. cool water Ice cubes
- 11 ounce mandarin orange sections liquid removed (1 can)
- Place cottage cheese in a blender or possibly food processor container; cover.
- Blend til smooth;set aside.
- Completely dissolve the jello in boiling water. Combine cool water and sufficient water to make 1 1/4 c.. Add in to jello; stir til slightly thickened. Remove ice;stir in oranges. Divide cottage cheese among 8 individual serving dishes. Spoon jello mix over cottage cheese. Refrigerateuntil set, about 2 hours.
- Makes 4 c. or possibly 8 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 93g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 12||24%|
|Total Fat 1.39g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.56g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.08g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|