Cost per serving $0.01 view details
- Milk 1 litre
- Custard powder 6 tablespoon
- Sugar to taste
- Crystal Jelly any flavour 1 packet
- Short Cake 1
- Fruits (Grapes, banana, strawberry, mango, pine apple or other available)
- Thick cream chilled 1 pack
- Prepared crystal jelly and set aside .
- Now Add custard powder and sugar to milk and cook on medium flame till thick.
- Now in a glass bowl place 1/2 cake at bottom and pour some crystal jelly over it.
- Now add a layer of chopped fruits and then a layer of custard and then fruit layer at top custard layer.
- Decorate top with pine apple, banana, strawberry. Make decoration with thick cream.
- Delicious Fruit trifle is ready, cool and serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 27g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 11||38%|
|Total Fat 1.27g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.65g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.22g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|