Cost per serving $1.64 view details
- 1 pt fresh strawberries stemmed, sliced
- Â Â (or possibly 2 c. slightly-thawed frzn strawberries)
- 1 c. 1% lowfat milk
- 1 c. plain or possibly vanilla low-fat yogurt - (8 ounce)
- 1/2 c. honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 c. crushed ice - (5 to 6 cubes)
- In a blender or possibly food processor container, combine all ingredients; process till smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
- For Variety: Use 2 c. any fresh or possibly frzn fruit or possibly combination of fruits such as sliced strawberries and bananas or possibly sliced peaches and whole raspberries.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 308g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 25||11%|
|Total Fat 2.83g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 1.69g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 47.39g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||6%|