Cost per serving $12.42 view details
- 4 kiwis, peeled and cut into eight pieces each
- 8 strawberries, halved
- 16 green grapes
- 16 red grapes
- 1 star fruit, sliced
- 4 pineapple slices, each cut into six pieces
- 8 balls of cantaloupe or other melon
- 1 cup (250 ml) pure maple syrup
- 1 cup (250 ml) 2% evaporated milk
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) cornstarch diluted in a small amount of water
- 3 tbps (45 ml) Grand Marnier liqueur (optional) or other liqueur of your choice
- Thread fruit onto eight wood skewers, alternating varieties. Reserve.
- In a small saucepan, heat maple syrup with evaporated milk. Bring to a boil and add cornstarch and Grand Marnier.
- Continue cooking for 1 minute, stirring constantly, until the sauce thickens.
- Serve two skewers per person, pouring hot maple sauce over the fruit.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 1235g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 63||6%|
|Total Fat 7.21g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 3.6g||14%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 255.19g||68%|
|Dietary Fiber 11.7g||39%|