Cost per serving $0.34 view details
- 1/2 package of refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 8 ounces of whipped light cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- Fruit of your choice (sliced bananas, sliced strawberries, sliced kiwi, seedless grapes cut in half, blueberries, melon balls sliced in half)
- CRUST: Spread the package of sugar cookie dough over a 14-inch pizza pan. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 12 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Cool in the pan.
- TOPPING: Blend the cream cheese with the sugar and vanilla until completely mixed. Spread in a thin layer over the cooled crust.
- FRUIT LAYER: Creatively arrange the fruit in circles while slightly overlapping the slices around the crust.
- GLAZE: Bring the water and preserves to a boil, stirring constantly. Lightly brush this glaze on top on the fruit to preserve the color. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 39g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 31||34%|
|Total Fat 3.48g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 2.07g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 13.69g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|