Cost per serving $0.66 view details
- Take half your fruit, and create a purÃ©e using a food processor or blender. Set aside. Dice the remaining fruit.
- Flip the can of coconut milk over, and open from the bottom. Carefully pour out the liquid, saving the creamy remains.
- On high, whip the cream until reaches the soft peak stage. Add some sugar and vanilla to taste. Pour in the purÃ©e, just enough to flavour the whip.
- In a clear bowl or parfait glass, place some of the diced fruit.
- Add some of the whipped coconut milk.
- Continue layering fruit and coconut milk.
- Garnish with your choice of topping.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 85g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 151||89%|
|Total Fat 18.08g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 16.04g||64%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.94g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|