Cost per serving $0.72 view details
- 1 1/2 c. bow-tie pasta
- 1 lrg Granny Smith apple cut into chunks
- 1 c. red seedless grapes cut in half
- 1 c. diagonally sliced celery
- 1/2 c. fat-free yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp celery seed
- Cook pasta in a qt of water till al dente; drain; rinse under cool water; drain again. Combine pasta, apples, grapes and celery in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix the remaining ingredients. Add in to pasta mix, stir gently. Cover and refrigeratebefore serving.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
- NOTES : People with diabetes or possibly those on calorie-controlled diets may count one serving as: 2 bread, 1 fruit.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 145g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 11||12%|
|Total Fat 1.24g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.69g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 20.07g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||6%|