Cost per serving $0.00 view details
- Fresh Fruit
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Optional: Sugar, Honey or your choice of sweetner
- Optional: Mint leaves for garnish
- 1. Wash & cut up fruit into bite sided pieces.
- 2. Pour a cup of whipping cream into a bowl & use a whisk to whip the cream until it becomes thick & fluffy like whipped cream.
- 3. Sprinkle a little sugar into the cream if you want a little extra sweetness.
- 4. It takes about 5-10 minutes of continuous whipping to turn into cream. Place on top of fruit, berries etc. and add a leaf or two of mint for garnish.