Fruit and Fresh Whipped Cream Recipe
- Fresh Fruit
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Optional: Sugar, Honey or your choice of sweetner
- Optional: Mint leaves for garnish
1. Wash & cut up fruit into bite sided pieces.
2. Pour a cup of whipping cream into a bowl & use a whisk to whip the cream until it becomes thick & fluffy like whipped cream.
3. Sprinkle a little sugar into the cream if you want a little extra sweetness.
4. It takes about 5-10 minutes of continuous whipping to turn into cream. Place on top of fruit, berries etc. and add a leaf or two of mint for garnish.
How good does this recipe look to you?