Cost per serving $4.90 view details
- 40 x Graham Crackers (10 Full Cracker Sheets)
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Stick Margarine, Melted
- 1 lrg Egg White
- Â Â Vegetable Cooking Spray
- 4 c. Vanilla Low-Fat Frzn Yogurt
- 1/3 c. Frzn Strawberry Daiquiri Concentrate, Undiluted
- 3 Tbsp. White Rum
- Â Â Strawberry-Rum Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350'.
- Place crackers in a food processor; process till crumbly. Add in sugar, margarine, and egg white; pulse 5 times or possibly just till moist. Press crumb mix into a 9-inch pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350' for 8 min, and cold on a wire rack 15 min. Freeze piecrust 30 min.
- Place an extra-large bowl in freezer. Remove yogurt and daiquiri concentrate from freezer; let stand at room temperature while crust is cooling. 4. Spoon yogurt into chilled extra ' -large bowl. Gently fold concentrate and rum into yogurt. Freeze 45 min or possibly just till set but not solid. Spoon yogurt mix into prepared crust; freeze till set.
- Cover with plastic wrap; freeze 6 hrs or possibly till hard.
- Place the pie in refrigerator 30 min before serving to soften. Serve pie with Strawberry-Rum Sauce.
- Yield: 8 servings (serving size: I wedge and 3 Tbsp. sauce).
- NOTES : Substitute apple juice or possibly white grape juice for rum, if you like.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 262g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 157||16%|
|Total Fat 17.53g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 2.92g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0.52g|
|Total Carbs 123.07g||33%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g||16%|