Cost per serving $0.98 view details
- 1 c. crushed low-fat graham crackers
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. light butter or possibly margarine melted
- 1 can low-fat sweetened condensed lowfat milk (14 ounce.)
- 1/2 c. frzn strawberry daiquiri mix concentrate thawed
- 1 c. frzn strawberries in light syrup thawed
- 2 c. light frzn whipped topping thawed
- Â Â Fresh strawberries for garnish (optional)
- To make crust, combine graham crumbs, sugar, and butter in a small bowl. Spray an 8-inch springform pan with non-stick spray. Press crumb mix proportionately over bottom of pan. Place crust in freezer while you prepare filling.
- Beat sweetened condensed lowfat milk and daiquiri mix on low speed of electric mixer. Add in strawberries and beat again till well blended. Mix in whipped topping. Pour into prepared crust. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze overnight.
- To serve, run a knife around edge of pan and remove sides. Garnish individual pcs with fresh strawberries, if you like.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 127g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 103||28%|
|Total Fat 11.66g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 6.67g||27%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 60.7g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||4%|