Cost per recipe $4.54 view details
- 1 x 9-inch pie shell or possibly graham cracker crust
- 1 pkt 3-ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1 can Sweetened condensed lowfat milk- (NOT evaporate lowfat milk)
- 1/2 c. Bottled lemon juice
- 6 x To 8 drops red food coloring
- 2 c. 1 pint Whipping cream, whipped
- In a large bowl, beat cheese till fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed lowfat milk till smooth. Stir in bottled lemon juice and food coloring.
- Mix in whipped cream. Pour into prepared pie shell. Freeze or possibly refrigerate6 hrs or possibly till hard. Let stand 10 min before serving.
- Garnish as desired. - Freeze leftovers. - Makes one 9-inch pie.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 695g|
|Calories from Fat 438||23%|
|Total Fat 49.85g||62%|
|Saturated Fat 31.46g||126%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 322.24g||86%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|