Cost per serving $4.12 view details
- 44 x Oatmeal Crunch Graham Crackers (11 Full Cracker Sheets)
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Stick Margarine, Melted
- 1 lrg Egg White Vegetable Cooking Spray
- 4 c. Vanilla Low-Fat Frzn Yogurt
- 1/2 c. Lemonade, Frzn Concentrate, Thawed, Undiluted Blueberry Sauce
- 1. Preheat oven to 350'.
- 2. Place crackers in a food processor, and process till crumbly. Add in sugar, margarine, and egg white; pulse 5 times or possibly just till moist. Press crumb mix into a 9-inch pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350' for 8 min, and cold on a wire rack 15 min. Freeze piecrust 30 min.
- 3. Place an extra-large bowl in freezer. Remove yogurt from freezer; let stand at room temperature while crust is cooling.
- 4. Spoon yogurt into chilled extra-large bowl. Fold lemonade concentrate into yogurt; freeze 30 min or possibly just till set but not solid. Spoon yogurt mix into prepared crust; freeze till set. Cover with plastic wrap; freeze 6 hrs or possibly till hard.
- 5. Place pie in refrigerator 30 min before serving to soften. Serve pie with Blueberry Sauce.
- Yield: 8 servings (serving size: I wedge and 3 Tbsp. sauce).
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 133g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 19||5%|
|Total Fat 2.12g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.47g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.26g|
|Total Carbs 24.94g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|