Cost per serving $0.29 view details
- 1 tsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 pkt (3-ounce) ladyfingers
- 1 pkt (6-ounce) Nestle Toll House semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 3 Tbsp. Water
- 4 x Large eggs, separated
- 1/4 c. Sugar
- 1 c. Heavy cream, whipped
- Butter sides and bottom of 8-inch springform pan. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar; swirl pan to coat proportionately. Separate ladyfingers. Line sides of springform pan with ladyfingers, rounded sides against pan.
- Crumble remaining ladyfingers; press into bottom of pan. Combine over warm
- (not boiling) water, Nestle Toll House semi-sweet chocolate morsels and water. Stir till morsels are melted and mix is smooth. Transfer to large bowl. Add in egg yolks, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Set aside. In 1-1/2 qt bowl, beat egg whites till soft peaks form.
- Gradually add in sugar; beat till stiff peaks form. Fold egg whites and whipped cream into chocolate mix. Pour into ladyfinger-lined pan.
- Freeze till hard (about 4 hrs). Garnish as desired.
- Makes 10-12servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 41g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 60||65%|
|Total Fat 6.78g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 3.62g||14%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.49g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|