Cost per serving $1.27 view details
- Fresh Green Peas 150 gms
- Red Onion 1 midium sized chopped finely
- Potato 1 midium sized chopped in 1-1.5 cm cubes
- Green chillies 3 chopped finely
- Cumin 1 tea spoon
- 5 table spoon cooking oil
- in a frying pan add oil when hot add cumin seeds than chillies.
- let the chillies change color slightly than add chopped onions and chopped potatoes.
- fry until potatoes are start getting soft.
- now add Peas, half tea spoon salt(to taste) and pinch of sugar.
- cover the pan as peas will tend to come out, and fry for about 3-4 mins.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 300g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 305||68%|
|Total Fat 34.56g||43%|
|Saturated Fat 2.59g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0.88g|
|Total Carbs 31.99g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g||16%|