this is awesome. Being from the south this reminds me of home with my own twist. If you look at this recipe and I havent posted my chicken, potato, or collard green recipe yet must message me and I will get it to you. You can also use your own chicken recipe. Just make sure to use the mustard sauce.
- fried boneless chicken breast
- Dans Mustard Cheese sauce
- Dans Homemade southern mashed potatos
- collard greens
- Slice tomatos
- 1.Put potatos on plate first.
- 2.Place Chicken ontop of potatos.
- 3.Place greens and tomatos on the side.
- 4.Drizzle dans mustard sauce over the entire dish.
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 195g|
|Calories from Fat 117||47%|
|Total Fat 12.99g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 3.72g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0.17g|
|Total Carbs 2.21g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||2%|