Cost per recipe $1.51 view details
- 2 slices baloney
- 1 slices red onion
- 2 slice tomato
- 2 slices wheat bread (toasted)
- Fry 2 slices of baloney in pan, dry off oil to reduce fat, of course.
- Toast 2 slice of wheat bread.
- Spread ketchup on one slice of bread, layer with baloney, onion, then tomato. The layers must be in order to achieve fullest flavor.
- Spread mayonnaise on the other slice of bread, and sandwich on top of tomato.
- Cut sandwich in half and enjoy.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 446g|
|Calories from Fat 20||8%|
|Total Fat 2.29g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.44g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 50.68g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.7g||19%|