Cost per recipe $6.03 view details
- 2 lrg Fresh Florida tomatoes
- 2Â 1/2 c. Elbow macaroni, (uncooked)
- 6 Tbsp. Ketchup, divided
- 3 lrg Large eggs, lightly beaten
- 12 slc American processed cheese, divided (8 ounces)
- 1 x Warm dog, thinly sliced (about 1/4 c.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Use tomatoes held at room temperature till fully ripe. Core and cut tomatoes into 1/4 inch thick slices; set aside.
- Cook macaroni in unsalted water according to package directions (makes about 5 c.); drain well. Lightly spray a 12-inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray. In a large bowl combine macaroni with 4 Tbsp. of the ketchup, the Large eggs and 8 slices of the cheese torn into small pcs. Spoon macaroni mix onto prepared pizza pan, pressing down lightly to even out. Around outside edge, arrange overlapping tomato slices; brush remaining 2 Tbsp. ketchup over tomatoes. Cut 4 remaining cheese slices diagonally in halves; place partially over tomatoes. Arrange warm dog slices in center. Bake till mix is warm, about 20 min. Cold for 5 min before serving.
- Yield: 6 portions
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1138g|
|Calories from Fat 1073||30%|
|Total Fat 119.83g||150%|
|Saturated Fat 62.58g||250%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 471.92g||126%|
|Dietary Fiber 19.2g||64%|