Cost per serving $1.05 view details
- 1/4 c. Fresh orange juice
- 1 env Unflavored gelatin
- 1 x Egg
- 1 x Egg yolk
- 3 Tbsp. Sugar
- 6 ounce Fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 Tbsp. Framboise
- 1/3 c. Whipping cream, whipped - so
- Â Â Sliced strawberries, chopped
- Â Â Unsalted pistachios (garnish
- Two 1-c. souffle dishes fitted with foil collars). Place orange juice in c.. Sprinkle with gelatin and let stand till liquid is absorbed, about 5 min.
- Meanwhile, combine whole egg, yolk and sugar in medium bowl of electric mixer and beat at high speed till mix is thick and forms a ribbon when beaters are lifted, about 5 to 7 min. Set aside.
- Combine strawberries and Framboise in processor or possibly blender and puree till smooth. Set c. with gelatin mix in small pan of warm water and place over low heat till gelatin is completely dissolved and clear. Stir into egg mix. Blend in pureed strawberries. Set bowl in larger bowl if ice water and stir gently with rubber spatula till mix is almost set, about 10 min. Mix in whipped cream. Pour into prepared dish(es).
- Chill till set. If using mold, invert onto platter before serving.
- Garnish top with berries and pistachios.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 215g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 155||53%|
|Total Fat 17.25g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 9.85g||39%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 32.53g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||6%|