This is a print preview of "Fresh Peach Jam In The Microwave (Quick And Easy)" recipe.
Fresh Peach Jam In The Microwave (Quick And Easy) Recipe
4 c. peeled, pitted and finely minced peaches
2 Tbsp. lemon juice
1 box (1-3/4 ounce) powdered fruit pectin
5 1/2 c. sugar
- In 3 quart casserole, place peaches, lemon juice and pectin. Stir well.
- Cover. Microwave at HIGH 8-10 min, or possibly till mix is at a full rolling boil. Stir.
- Add in sugar to boiling mix, stirring well.
- Microwave at HIGH 7-8 min more, uncovered, stirring after 4 min, until mix reaches a full rolling boil again, then set time for one more minute of boiling. Skim off foam and stir jam about 5 min before ladling into prepared jars. Seal. Keep in refrigerator. For longer storage, use the waterbath canning method.
- Makes approximately 3 pints. We eat it so fast, we just put it in the refrigerator and use it.