Cost per serving $19.35 view details
- 6 Tbsp. Butter
- 6 Tbsp. Flour
- 4 c. Lowfat milk
- Â Â Salt and Pepper
- Â Â Healthy pinch Nutmeg
- 8 ounce Fresh Spinach, cleaned, stemmed, and chiffonade
- 8 ounce Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 2 c. Ricotta Cheese
- 1 lrg Egg
- 2 tsp Garlic, minced
- 8 ounce Mozzarella Cheese, grated
- 3/4 lb Lump Crabmeat, picked clean
- 1Â 1/2 lb Lobster, cooked, meat removed and diced
- 8 ounce Pasta Sheets, cooked (or possibly 8 ounce. regular lasagna noodles)
- Note: If you cannot find lump crabmeat, you may substitute canned crabmeat.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a med. saucepan, over med. heat, heat the butter. Stir in the flour and cook for 2 min. Whisk in the lowfat milk, 1/2 c. at a time. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Cook, stirring constantly for 4 to 6 min. Remove from the heat and stir in the spinach and 1/2 c. of the parmesan cheese.
- Makes 5 c..
- Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, egg, garlic and mozzarella cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well. Set aside.
- Grease an 8 x 8 x 2 square pan. To assemble, spread 1 c. of the sauce over the bottom of the pan. Season the crabmeat and lobster with sand and pepper.
- Sprinkle 1/4 of the crabmeat and lobster over the sauce. Sprinkle some of the remaining parmesan cheese over the crabmeat. Cover the cheese with the pasta.
- Spread 1/4 of the cheese filling proportionately over the pasta. Repeat the layering till all of the ingredients are used. Top lasagna with the remaining c. of sauce.
- Place in the oven and bake till bubbly and golden brown, about 45 min. Remove from oven and cold for 10 min before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 658g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 456||49%|
|Total Fat 51.32g||64%|
|Saturated Fat 30.03g||120%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 26.77g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|