Cost per serving $1.21 view details
- 2 x apricots or possibly nectarines sliced
- 1 x orange sliced
- 1 med pineapple peeled, cored,
- Â Â and cut into 1" pcs
- 1 sm bunch seedless grapes cut in half
- 1/2 c. whipping (heavy) cream
- 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp grated lemon peel
- Prepare Creamy Dressing. Beat whipping cream and powdered sugar in chilled small bowl with electric mixer on high speed till soft peaks form.
- Toss dressing and remaining ingredients. Cover and chill till ready to serve. Cover and chill any remaining salad.
- This recipe yields 6 servings, 1 c. each.
- Comments: One-half c. prepared poppy seed dressing can be substituted for the Creamy Dressing, if you like.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 52g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 90||76%|
|Total Fat 10.29g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 6.37g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 7.15g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|