We’ve taken two very popular dishes, a BLT and Chicken Caesar Salad and combined them into one terrific salad. You’ll love how quickly it comes together because we’re using store bought cooked chicken, a light bottled dressing and Milton’s Multi-Grain Baked Snack Crackers, for the croutons. Our main course salad has all the incredible taste sensations of these two meals but with a fraction of the fat and calories.
- 12 strips Oscar Meyer Center Cut Bacon
- 12 cups romaine lettuce (3 cups per salad)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups (8oz) chicken breasts, cooked with skin removed, cut into bite-size pieces, see shopping tip
- 24 Miltonâs Original Multi-Grain Baked Snack Crackers
- Â½ cup or Kenâs Steak House Lite Caesar dressing or Cardini Light Caesar Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, Champagne vinegar, or red wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons (1 oz) fresh shredded Parmesan cheese, for topping
- Weight Watchers (old points) 7
- Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS 8
- SKINNY FACTS: for one salad
- 320 calories, 13g fat, 32g protein, 16g carbs, 4g fiber, 557mg sodium, 3g sugar
- To cook the bacon-place on a microwave-safe plate two sheets of paper towels. Lay on top of paper towels 6 slices of bacon in a single layer. Lay another 2 sheets of paper towels on top of bacon. Cook in microwave until crisp (~ 4 to 5 minutes). Blot the cook pieces and set side. Repeat the steps with remaining 6 pieces, using more paper towels.
- In a large bowl, add lettuce, tomatoes, chicken and crackers. Crumble all the bacon into the bowl. Add dressing, vinegar and toss well. Add more dressing, if desired.
- Divide salad among 4 dinner plates. Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon cheese.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 442g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 62||32%|
|Total Fat 6.99g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 2.55g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0.05g|
|Total Carbs 18.37g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.8g||26%|