Cost per serving $0.00 view details
- â 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- â 1/2 cup sugar + 1 TBS
- â 2 tsp baking powder
- â 3 1/2 TBS unsalted butter
- â 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- â 1 large egg
- â 1/2 tsp vanilla
- â 3/4 tsp lemon extract
- â 1/4 cup milk
- â sugar to sprinkle on top
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Spray a baking sheet with non stick spray.
- Combine the flour with sugar, baking powder.
- Rub in the butter with your fingertips.
- Add the egg, vanilla, lemon and milk.
- Stir just until mixed.
- Blend in VERY GENTLY, the blueberries.
- Drop by LARGE tablespoons on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with sugar and bake for 12 â 15 minutes.