Cost per serving $0.47 view details
- 2 x Large eggs
- 2 c. Sugar
- 1Â 1/2 c. Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3 c. Sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Baking pwdr
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- 2Â 1/2 c. Finely minced apples
- 1/2 c. Apple juice
- 1Â 1/2 c. Powdered sugar
- 1 x Lemon, grated rind & juice of
- 1. Grease and flour a tube pan.
- 2. In a large mixing bowl, beat together the Large eggs, sugar, oil and vanilla.
- Sift together the flour, salt, soda, baking pwdr, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Add in to sugar and egg mix and beat till well blended. Stir in apples.
- 3. Bake about 1-1/2 hrs at 300 degrees.
- 4. Prepare the glaze and pour over the cake while it is hot. GLAZE:
- 1. In a saucepan, heat apple juice and add in sugar, lemon juice and rind; beat till smooth.
- NOTE: The recipe bears the name Linda Mark, West Fork, AR.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 153g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 255||44%|
|Total Fat 28.83g||36%|
|Saturated Fat 2.68g||11%|
|Trans Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbs 77.04g||21%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||5%|