Cost per serving $0.18 view details
- 2 x French-trimmed racks of New Zealand Lamb, weighing approximately 300g (10 1/2 ounce) each
- Â Â Salt and freshly grnd black pepper
- 1 x 75 millilite Green Spiced Berry Cordial, (5tbsp)
- 10 ml Waitrose Wholegrain Mustard, (2tsp)
- 75 ml Waitrose Red Wine Vinegar, (5tbsp)
- 3 x Shallots, peeled and finely minced
- 15 x 0 g, (5 1/2 ounce) Waitrose Frzn Black Forest Fruits, thawed
- Place the lamb in a roasting dish, season with salt and pepper.
- Combine all the sauce ingredients and pour over the lamb.
- Place in a preheated oven 230 C, 450 F, gas mark 8 for 20-30 min or possibly till thoroughly cooked.
- It may be necessary to cover the top lightly with foil for the last 5 min to stop the fruit from browning. Serve with boiled new potatoes and broccoli florets.
- NOTES : The New Zealand Way Fern Leaf Brand is awarded only to those companies whose products meet the highest standards of excellence and is your assurance of outstanding quality.