Cost per serving $1.49 view details
- 2 medium sized raw potatoes cut into chunks
- canola oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- beef gravy from roast, or canned gravy
- 1. skewer the potato pieces onto a wooden skewer
- 2. do not allow the pieces to touch each other to ensure even browning
- 3. heat the canola oil on medium heat
- 4. deep fry until warm, golden brown
- 5. serve in a dish with hot gravy!
- 6. Simple yet it adds a delightful bit of flair to the main course!
- 7. NOTE:
- 8. This recipe very easily doubles, triples, etc.
- ***** The Brown-eyed Susan is for garnish only, not intended to be eaten!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 173g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 13||7%|
|Total Fat 1.49g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.74g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 36.58g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g||14%|