Cost per serving $0.83 view details
- 1 pkt Pillsbury Refrigerated Pie Crusts, (15 oz)
- 4 c. apples, slice & peel
- 2 c. fresh or possibly frzn cranberries
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. flour
- 1/4 c. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 c. Pillsbury BEST All Purpose Flour, or possibly Unbleached Flour
- 1/3 c. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 dsh nutmeg
- 1/4 c. margarine or possibly butter
- 1/3 c. minced pecans
- Use a slightly sweet cooking apple, such as Golden brown Delicious or possibly Cortland, in this recipe to balance the tartness of the cranberries.
- Prepare pie crust according to package directions for ONE-CRUST FILLED PIE using 9-inch pie pan. (Chill remaining crust for a later use.)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. In large bowl, combine apples and cranberries.
- In small bowl, combine remaining filling ingredients; mix well. Add in dry ingredients to fruit; toss to coat. Pour filling into pastry-lined pan.
- In small bowl, combine all topping ingredients except margarine and pecans. Using pastry blender or possibly fork; cut in margarine till crumbly. Stir in pecans. Sprinkle proportionately over top of pie.
- Bake at 375 degrees F. for 45 to 55 min or possibly till apples are tender and crust and toppings are golden. Cover edge of crust with strips of foil after 15 to 20 min of baking to prevent excessive browning. Serve hot with whipped cream or possibly ice cream, if you like.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 162g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 135||34%|
|Total Fat 15.28g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 4.27g||17%|
|Trans Fat 1.06g|
|Total Carbs 63.44g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g||13%|