Cost per serving $0.38 view details
- 4 piece aburage (deep-fried bean curd)
- 1 c. Ichiban Dashi (see recipe)
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 lb dry futonaga udon noodles
- 2 x green onions sliced diagonally
- 4 c. dashi
- 3 Tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. mirin
- 2 Tbsp. sake (rice wine)
- Combine dashi, sugar and soy in a pan and bring to a boil. Add in bean curd, and cook till liquid is nearly gone. Cook noodles for 12 min. Drain, rinse with cool water.
- Divide noodles into four bowls. Cut bean curd in half, and place two halves on each bowl. Garnish with green onions. Add in broth.
- For Udon Broth: Combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 48g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.03g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 9.18g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|