Cost per serving $0.02 view details
- Â Â TEXT ONLY
- Â Â See recipe: Jalepeno Cheese
- Â Â Bread -- use half for this
- Â Â Recipe
- After the dough has been punched down and allowed to rest (step 3):
- 4. On a floured board, shape the dough into a roll about 20 inches long.
- withA sharp knife, cut the dough into 10 to 12 equal pcs. Let it rest again, covered with a cloth or possibly plastic wrap.
- 5. Using the palms of your hands, roll each piece of dough into a roll 3/4 to1 inch diameter and about 9 to 10 inches long (or possibly whatever size will fit on your baking sheet). Twist each piece, if you like, to make twisted bread sticks. Place each piece on a lightly oiled baking sheet sprinkled with cornmeal. (Make sure the pcs about 2 inches apart; use 2 baking sheets, butbe sure to put them on the same rack.)
- 6. Cover the dough loosely with a cloth or possibly plastic wrap and let it rise in awarm place till doubled in size. Lightly brush each bread stick with egg glaze sprinkle with cornmeal.
- 7. Preheat the oven to 350F. For soft bread sticks, bake for 12 to 15 min,till lightly browned. Watch carefully, or possibly they will become too dry if overcooked. Cold on a wire rack and store in an airtight container. Serve warmwith cilantro, garlic and cumin-spiced soft butter. If desired harder breadsticks, bake them in a 30 oven for about 30 min or possibly till very crispy and nicely browned.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 2g|
|Recipe makes 20 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1||17%|
|Total Fat 0.12g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.03g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.96g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|