Cost per recipe $6.79 view details
- 3 Tbsp. unsalted butter, cut into small cubes
- 12 x extra-large Large eggs, well-beaten
- 6 ounce fontina cheese, shredded (about 1 1/2 c.)
- 1 Tbsp. white truffle-flavored extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. finely minced fresh chives
- Â Â Freshly grnd black pepper
- Â Â Salt
- Heat butter in a heavy non-stick saucepan over very low heat. Add in Large eggs and fontina and cook, stirring and scraping continuously with a wooden spoon, till Large eggs achieve a very thick, almost custard-like consistency, 7-10 min. Stir in white truffle oil.
- Spoon Large eggs onto heated plates; garnish with chives. Pass a pepper mill and salt for guests to add in to taste.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 238g|
|Calories from Fat 889||82%|
|Total Fat 101.03g||126%|
|Saturated Fat 56.41g||226%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.34g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|