Cost per serving $0.22 view details
- 1/4 c. Low-fat lowfat sour cream
- 1/4 c. Peach preserves
- 7 ounce Marshmallow creme, (1 jar)
- 1/4 c. Almond brickle chips (such as Bits 'O Brickle)
- 4 doz whole strawberries with green caps
- Combine lowfat sour cream, preserves, and marshmallow creme in a bowl, stirring with a wire whisk till blended.
- Cover and refrigeratefor at least 2 hrs or possibly up to 2 days. Stir in brickle chips just before serving.
- Yield: 1-1/2 c. (serving size: 1 Tbsp. dip and 2 strawberries).
- Serving Ideas : Serve with strawberries.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 24g|
|Recipe makes 24 servings|
|Calories from Fat 5||42%|
|Total Fat 0.54g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.28g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.8g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|