Cost per serving $0.00 view details
- Step 1: In large bowl combine 2 c. glue and 1 1/2 c. water.
- Step 2: Into 3 separate c., mix 1/3 c. hot water and 1 tsp. Borax . Stir till dissolved.
- Step 3: Add in one of the small c. containing water/Borax solution into the large bowl of glue/water solution. There will be an immediate reaction.
- Step 4: Quickly gather up the resulting "goop". Remove it and knead it. When you set it down, there will be a little liquid around it.
- Additional kneading makes it more workable.
- Step 5: Add in the second c. of water/Borax solution and repeat the procedure above. Add in the third c. of solution and repeat. There may be some remaining mix after you remove the amount of Flubber. Just throw away it.
- Store Flubber in an airtight container or possibly a zip lock bag. It should last at least 2 weeks.
- Flubber can be stretched. You can write on it with a magic marker. You can make shapes out of it with cookie cutters or possibly stencils. It's a GREAT way to keep kids occupied!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 118g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|