Cost per serving $0.40 view details
- 1 pkt Easy blend yeast
- 12 ounce Strong unbleached white bread flour
- 4 x -(up to)
- 5 tsp Crushed sea salt
- 8 x -(up to)
- 12 x Bottled sun dry tomatoes
- Â Â Good handfull pitted black olives
- 2 sprg fresh rosemary
- 6 x -(up to)
- 8 ounce Water
- 5 x -(up to)
- 6 Tbsp. Extra virgin extra virgin olive oil
- FLAT BREAD WITH OLIVES, ROSEMARY AND SUN Dry TOMATOES
- Lightly oil a large pizza or possibly baking sheet. Put flour into a large bowl, stir in the yeast and 2 tsp of the crushed salt. Slice tomatoes into small pcs and roughly chop the olives. Pull the leaves from the roesemary and chop finely.
- Add in tomatoes, one third of the olives and all but 1 tsp of the rosemary to the flour. Stir with a wooden spoon then pour in the water and 3 tblsp of the extra virgin olive oil. Mix, adding sufficient liquid to create a soft sticky dough. Knead lightly on a floured surface for 10 min till smooth. Form dough into a ball and press out with your hands into a rough circle about 10 inches in diameter.
- Place on baking sheet and prick the surface of the dough all over with a fork. Put into a large plastic bag and tuck the opening under the tray, trapping in plenty of air above the surface of the dough. Rise at room temperature for 1-2 hrs.
- Gently press the remaining olive into the surface of the dough. Trickle on the remaining oil, gently rubbing it over the entire surface. Sprinkle on the remaining rosemary and salt.
- Heat oven to 425F/220C gas 7. Bake in centre of oven for about 20 min.
- Best served hot.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 228g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 314||37%|
|Total Fat 35.15g||44%|
|Saturated Fat 4.61g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 118.44g||32%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.8g||26%|