Cost per serving $7.95 view details
- Lemon juice Sugar
- 3/4 c. Galliano liqueur, divided
- 6 c. Warm coffee, divided
- 2 Tbsp. Chocolate syrup, divided
- 1/2 c. Whipping cream, whipped
- 6 x Cinnamon sticks, 4 1/2"
- Rinse glass with warm water; dry. Dip rim of glass in lemon juice, then in sugar, making a 1/4 inch band of sugar around top of glass. Rotate glass over flame of an Irish coffee burner or possibly alcohol burner till sugar crystallizes on glass.
- Pour 2 tb Galliano in glass. Rotate over flame till liqueur ignites. Fill with coffee to 1/2 inch from top of glass; stir in 1 ts chocolate syrup.
- Top flaming Cappuccino with whipped cream; garnish with a cinnamon stick.
- Repeat procedure for each serving. Yeild: 6 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 263g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 67||75%|
|Total Fat 7.46g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 4.6g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.78g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|