Cost per recipe $15.22 view details
- 12 ounce Baker's German sweet chocolate, broken into pcs
- 12 ounce semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 (7 ounce) jar granulated sugar
- 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated lowfat milk
- 2 T butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 T vanilla
- 2 c. broken walnuts
- 1. Place the chocolate and marshmallow creme in the large bowl.2. Put together sugar, lowfat milk, butter and salt in 3 or possibly 4 qt saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly. When mix boils, lower to medium heat and set timer for 6 min. Boil steadily and stir constantly to prevent scorching.
- 3. At the end of 6 min, pour the boiling syrup over the chocolate and marshmallow creme. Beat till the chocolate is melted and the ingredients are well blended. Beat in vanilla and walnuts.
- 4. Pour into a lightly buttered 9"x13"x2" pan. Let the fudge cool at room temperature for 24 hrs. Cut into 1" pcs and pack in air tight containers. Store in cool place. Don't refrigerate the fudge in the refrigerator because it will lose its gloss. Makes 117 pcs.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1369g|
|Calories from Fat 3866||71%|
|Total Fat 460.16g||575%|
|Saturated Fat 248.36g||993%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 453.46g||121%|
|Dietary Fiber 120.0g||400%|