Cost per serving $0.05 view details
- 6 bone in pork chops (2 lb), about 1/2 inch thick
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 each green, yellow and red bell peppers, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 (4 oz) or 1/2 of (8 oz) bar of cream cheese, cubed
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1. Sprinkle chops with black pepper. Add 3 chops to large nonstick skillet; cook on medium heat 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until done (160Âº F.). Transfer to platter; cover to keep warm. Repeat with remaining chops.
- 2. Add peppers and broth to skillet; cook on medium high heat 5 minutes or until peppers are crisp tender. Stir in cream cheese and crushed pepper; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until sauce is well blended and heated through. Serve sauce over chops.
- Weight Watchers PointsPlus+ = 6 Per Serving
- Nutrition Information:
- Calories 250, Carbs 4 g, Fat 14 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 25 g
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 20g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.03g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.01g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.31g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|