Cost per serving $1.40 view details
- 4 x Fish fillets - (6 to 8 ounce ea) (such as pompano, catfish, sea bass, grouper or possibly lemon fish)
- 2 Tbsp. Bayou Blast see * Note
- 4 tsp Dijon-style mustard
- 2 c. Grated potatoes, preferably by hand using the large holes on grater
- 1 tsp Salt Feshly-grnd black pepper
- 1/2 c. Extra virgin olive oil Red Pepper Sauce see * Note
- 4 Tbsp. Snipped fresh chives for garnish
- Sprinkle top of each fillet with Bayou Blast. Spread 1 tsp. mustard on each fillet, and top with 1/2 c. of the grated potatoes, packing them down with a spatula; sprinkle each potato crust with 1/4 tsp. of the salt and 2 turns of the pepper-mill.
- Heat oil in 2 non-stick skillets over high heat, using 1/4 c. oil per skillet. Using a spatula, gently slide 2 fillets into each skillet, crust side up, taking care to keep crust intact. Fry 2 min, then quickly and carefully flip fillets; fry crust side down till golden brown-brown, 2 to 3 min.
- To serve, pour Red Pepper Sauce onto each warmed plate and top with 1 fillet, crust side up; sprinkle with minced chives.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 91g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 243||83%|
|Total Fat 27.51g||34%|
|Saturated Fat 3.83g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 11.67g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||7%|