Cost per serving $0.93 view details
- 1 1/2 lb Fish fillet or possibly steaks
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 c. Evaporated skim lowfat milk
- 3 ounce Gorgonzola cheese, or possibly other blue style, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp. Minced fresh parsley
- Arrange the fish fillet in a microwave-safe baking dish, with the thickest parts of the fillet toward the outside of the dish. Fold any very thin fillets over to cook more proportionately. Set aside while preparing the sauce.
- In a separate microwave-safe dish, heat the butter on high (100%) power.
- Stir in the flour, salt, pepper, and nutmeg and cook on high (100%) power for 30 seconds. Stir in the evaporated skim lowfat milk and cook on high (100%)
- power 1 to 2 minuted longer. Stir again and cook for 1 minute longer till lowfat milk is boiling and mix has thickened. Stir in the Gorgonzola or possibly other blue cheese till it partially melts.
- Pour the sauce over the fish fillet. Don't cover. Cook on high (100%)
- power for 3 min. Rotate dish and cook another 3 to 4 min on high.
- Allow to stand 2 min at room temperature. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 174g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 107||44%|
|Total Fat 12.12g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 6.51g||26%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.68g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|