Cost per recipe $19.98 view details
- 1 lb Haddock
- 2 ounce Prawns, peeled and cooked
- 7 x Scallops, schuked
- 1 x Onion, finely minced
- 2 ounce Clean button mushrooms, sliced
- 4 x Hard boiled Large eggs
- 2 x Leeks, washed and minced
- 8 ounce Ready made puff pastry
- 3 ounce Unsalted butter
- 3 ounce Plain flour
- 1 bn Dill, minced
- 1/2 ounce Parsley, minced
- 1 pt Mile
- 1/2 pt Double cream
- 1/4 pt White wine
- 1 x Onion, cubed
- Put the lowfat milk and onion on to the boil.
- Add in the haddock to the lowfat milk and poach for 5-8 min, till the flesh is flaky.
- Place 1oz of butter in to another saucepan over a medium heat. Let the butter simmer, add in the onions and cook till soft, but not brown.
- Add in the leeks and mushrooms to the onion and cook for 8 min. In another pan, heat 2oz butter, then mix in the flour, stir to combine. Add in one glass of white wine to the onion and mushroom mix. Using a sieve, ladle poaching lowfat milk from the saucepan with the fish into the sauce, stirring thoroughly as it is applied.
- Using a strainer, pour the wine from the onions and mushroom mix into the sauce. Add in the cream. Mix thoroughly, season to taste.
- Combine the leeks, mushrooms, prawns, scallops, haddock, parsley and dill.
- Add in sufficient of the sauce to coat. Mix together. Put all of the mix into the baking dish.
- Roll out the pastry. Trim strips of the pastry and attach to the edge of the dish. using water as an adhesive. Trim the remaining pastry to fit over the top of the dish and attach to the pastry strip. Paint the pastry with egg wash.
- Place in a preheated oven 200C/gas 4 for 30 min, or possibly till warm and golden.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1799g|
|Calories from Fat 2013||55%|
|Total Fat 226.34g||283%|
|Saturated Fat 101.14g||405%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 205.99g||55%|
|Dietary Fiber 9.6g||32%|