Cost per recipe $0.00 view details
- 1Â 1/2 lb assorted fish cut 2" cubes
- Â Â (cod, shrimp, swordfish, scallops, salmon)
- 1 bot Paul Newman's Italian dressing - (16 ounce)
- Alternate pcs of fish on a skewer with pcs of onion, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes. This will fill about 16 long skewers. Place in glass pan. Pour dressing over and marinate 2 to 3 hrs.
- Remove from pan and grill over charcoal fire about 10 min, turning a few times during cooking.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 680g|
|Calories from Fat 148||22%|
|Total Fat 16.4g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 3.27g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|