Cost per serving $0.93 view details
- 2 Cups Diced Chicken
- 1/4-1/3 cup Olive oil ( To saute the chicken)
- 1 head Iceberg Lettuce
- 1 head Bok Choy
- 1 sm-med. Red Cabbage
- 1 Diced mild White Onion-(or hotter as you like)
- 1/4 c of virgin olive oil (flavor as suits you with herbs steeped in the oil overnight~I like a little chili oil in it as well as on the cooked chicken)- to two days in refrigerator.
- (Fish like Dried Cod would be nice as well / or in replacement of the chicken.)
- Mix and refrigerate the Dressing that morning or the night before for most flavor.Chop all vegetables to the sizes you like best in a salad.
- Saute the chicken and drain on rack or paper towels.
- Toss with oil all vegetables.
- Serve Chilled if possible; or place on a larger bowl of ice to serve. Cut glass or crystal looks fine.
- Will serve 6-8 nice as a Main Summer dish.
- Add a side of Lime sherbet.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 214g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 247||80%|
|Total Fat 27.84g||35%|
|Saturated Fat 5.05g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.26g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||5%|