Cost per serving $5.20 view details
- 2 c. Torn Spinach
- 2 c. Fresh Parsley
- 1 c. Fresh Oregano
- 2 Tbsp. Grated Fresh Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Sliced Almonds Toasted
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 lrg Garlic Cloves Peeled
- 2 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 16 x Fingerling Potatoes
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a food processor; process till smooth.
- With food processor on, slowly add in oil through food chute; process till well blended. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425F.Place potatoes on a jelly roll pan. Bake at 425F for 20 min or possibly till tender, stirring occasionally. Place potatoes in a large bowl; add in 1/3 c. pesto, tossing gently to coat.
- Note: Store remaining pesto in an airtight container in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Note: Any kind of potato will work in place of the fingerlings. Just cut them up into 2 inch chunks.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 917g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 93||13%|
|Total Fat 10.74g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 2.03g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 146.08g||39%|
|Dietary Fiber 21.0g||70%|