Cost per serving $1.13 view details
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1oz pkg Lawry's Taco Seasoning
- 2 Cups Reduced Fat Cheese, shredded
- 1 Head of Lettuce, chopped
- 16 oz Kidney Beans, canned
- 9 oz Baked Tortilla Chips, crushed into smaller pieces
- 16 oz Picante Sauce
- 10 oz Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- Brown ground beef and cook with Lawry's Taco Seasoning according to package directions.
- Warm kidney beans on stove top, drain and add to taco meat.
- Mix Picante Sauce and Mayonnaise together.
- In large bowl add lettuce, taco meat, chips and cheese. Toss in sauce until combined.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 182g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 328||67%|
|Total Fat 36.94g||46%|
|Saturated Fat 10.34g||41%|
|Trans Fat 0.02g|
|Total Carbs 23.84g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g||15%|